- Trip Details
- Trip Info
Start/End: Kathmandu - Kathmandu
Duration: 32 days
Maximum Elevation: 7,525m (Summit of Mt. Annapurna IV
Best Time: March - May
Accommodation: Tea house+Camping
Mt. Annapurna IV is situated in Manang district in the Annapurna region. The route begins from Kathmandu to Besi Shahar via bus drive to Syange and then begins to walk to Chame, Pisang, and Annapurna base camp at 4800m. The climb along the Summit Ridge offers mesmerizing views of the Annapurna Range. The climbing on this part will be very challenging as there will be some steep sections on the Summit Ridge proper as well as traversing some steep slopes below the summit 7,525m. Pyramid-shaped rocks are on the way.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Preparing day.
Day 03: Expedition briefing day.
Day 04: Drive Besi Sahar.
Day 05: Drive to Pisang.
Day 06: Pisang to Sabji Khola.
Day 07: Sabji Kholato Annapurna IV BC4800m.
Day 8-27: Climbing Period.
Day 28: base camp to Pisang.
Day 29: Pisang to Dharapani.
Day 30: From Dharapani to Shyange.
Day 31: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 32: Final departure.
Highlights of Annapurna IV Expedition
- Ascend Annapurna IV at an elevation of 7525 meters above sea level
- Stunning mountain views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range from the summit
- Dig into the Tibetan influenced Cultural and traditional villages of the Annapurna region
- Climb with our highly trained and professional Sherpa guides
- Explore the vast landscapes of the Annapurna Conservation area
- Explore the capital city of Nepal Kathmandu valley by visiting UNESCO-listed heritage sites